It is the policy of Cyclepods Ltd to maintain a management system designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001 : 2015, ISO 14001 : 2015 and ISO 45001 : 2018, (or any other standard in line with Annex SL Structure) in pursuit of our Primary Objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of Cyclepods Ltd to :
- Give satisfaction to all our customers, other stakeholders and interested parties whenever possible; meeting, and where possible, exceeding their expectations.
- Meet compliance obligations, codes of practice and other requirements applicable to our Company’s activities in relation to Health, Safety & Wellbeing and the nature, scale and Environmental Impacts of our activities, products and services.
- Ensure the reduction of hazards, prevention of injury, ill health, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, sustainable resource use, climate change mitigation and adaptation, the protection of biodiversity and ecosystems and any other specific commitments which are relevant to the context of the organisation.
- Provide resources such as equipment, trained and competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are made aware of their individual obligations in respect of this Quality, Environmental and Health, Safety & Wellbeing Policy.
- Maintain a Management System that will achieve these objectives and seek continual improvement in the effectiveness and performance of our management system based on ‘risk’.
This Quality, Environmental and Health, Safety and Wellbeing Policy provides a framework for setting, monitoring, reviewing and achieving our objectives, programmes and targets.
Customer Service is an essential part of the Quality, Environmental and Health, Safety and Wellbeing process and to ensure this is fulfilled, all employees receive training to ensure awareness and understanding of how quality and protection of our environment impacts on customer service and on the products and service we provide.
To ensure the company maintains its awareness for continuous improvement, the Quality and Environmental and Health, Safety and Wellbeing System is regularly reviewed by our Managing Director and Group Chief Executive Officer, to ensure it remains appropriate and suitable to our business. The Quality, Environmental and Health, Safety and Wellbeing System is subject to both internal and external annual and periodic audits.
Cyclepods Managing Director 1 January 2019